About The Artist
Jeff Sterling worked for many years in his native Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey Area as an Advertising Agency and Publishing Company Art Director.
- At age 27 he was named Director of Retail Advertising at the former Suburban Newspaper Group, based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The company published New Jersey's largest group of community weekly newspapers and was a subsidiary of Gannett Company, who publishes USA Today.
Jeff relocated to the Miami -Fort Lauderdale, Delray Beach area of Southeast Florida in September 2004, and has been in demand for all types of Corporate and Private gigs as well as unique custom illustrations for major clients, especially the Travel and Cruise Industry.
A Licensed Private Pilot since October 1987 he is upgrading to an Instrument Rating.
- In addition to caricatures, Jeff is an avid landscape and seascape painter and his artwork has sold worldwide. His stunning greeting card illustrations are used internationally. Two of his paintings including a Bahamas Bungalow and Hydra Island,Greece scene of horses (Sketched 'plein air' on-site) are shown to the right.
- PNC Bank
- Chase Bank
- El Dorado Furniture Grand Openings
- Absolut Vodka
- Florida International University
- University of Miami
- Barry University
- Abizu University in Doral,FLA
- City of Aventura Schools
- City of Coconut Creek
- City of North Lauderdale
- Miami, Broward and Palm Beach School Districts
- Miami PBA (Police Benevolent Association
- A Time to Travel, Inc.
- Happy Cards.Com
- Chewy Pet Food Headquarters Corporate Art and Pet Caricatures in Hollywood, Florida
- Petco South FLA Grand Openings
- Firehouse Subs
- Boca Raton High School
- Royal Caribbean (Corporate Headquarters in Miami)
- and Many More.